What do we do?
At Brahminy we aim to:
- Support positively and enhance the success of the young person’s adolescent development in intellectual, social and psychological terms;
- Intervene in, and change patterns of behaviour resulting from anti-social and anti-educational attitudes;
- Provide a non-threatening and interactive environment in which learning takes place;
- Develop and enhance a range of social skills, attributes and understanding in the young person;
- Equip the young person with abilities, skills and attitudes which will enhance the successful transition back to mainstream education or vocational training.